This is my story of how I found the love of my life. I found out that love is a strange thing, it can make the weakest person strong and the strongest person weak and to be honest I would never be happy with anyone else as long as Serena Van Der Woodsen walked the earth. I admit I got side tracked along the way and I should’ve fought for Serena, because you fight for your soulmate. Lily told me years ago that me and Serena were meant to be together and I know now that me and her are forever. True love doesn’t have a happy ending because true love doesn’t end
This character is needed desperately. We already have a storyline and a Candice Accola FC waiting for him
Liam Lopez-Pierce || 18 || Senior at WMHS || Joseph Morgan || OPEN
- Popular guy, at the top of the social pyramid at school.
- Tries to be friendly, but fails every time, since he finds people annoying.
- He can be good to his friends and listen to them.
- Being the oldest, he didn’t know how to react when people started making fun of them about having two moms. Once, he saw his mother, Santana, telling a woman who had said something about they being “gross”, she was going to go “all Lima Heights” on her ass. And that was when he knew he had to make people respect him, it didn’t matter in which way.
- Liam’s personality was already strong when he entered middle school.
- He started dating Nathalie Evans (Candice Accola FC) on his freshman year. He really likes her personality, and while at the beginning it was really hard to convince her to go on a date with him, they finally ended up together.
- They started having sex on their junior year, after some talking between both of them, and getting information about ways to prevent pregnancy and another diseases.
What is he hiding?:
- Despite the birth control, Nathalie got pregnant. Now they both not know what to do, whether to keep the baby or to abort.